Creating your Bespoke Dress for a special occasion
Creating Your Dress
- Initial discussion of your ideas. This can be done over the phone, email, or if you are local to West Sussex you are welcome to come to my work room for a coffee and a chat. Bring inspirational pictures and I can sketch out some designs and discuss fabric choices etc.
- Once a design has been finalised and I have your measurements, I will create a Toile which is a basic mock up of your dress out of a fabric such as calico. We can then arrange a first fitting where any adjustments can be made to ensure a good fit. If there are major adjustments, a second fitting may be required.
- I will then make the complete finished dress out of the real fabric.
- For Bridal wear I would recommend allowing at least 6 months for the creation period before your wedding day, but for any bespoke items the earlier you book in an appointemnt the better as it can get extremely busy.
- Bespoke Bridal Gowns vary greatly in price depending on style and fabric choice which can be discussed during your free consultation.
- Costs dependant on style and complexity of design